zMega.com Forum zMega
Default Style Регистрация
Bug Report>profecy of wind bonus not aplied!
Syndra 17:39 17.01.2017
Hi i got an shillen saint lvl 78 and his buff profecy of wind doesnt give his bonuses:
For 5 minutes, a powerful spirit acts to increase a party member's Max HP by 20%, Critical Rate by 20%, magic damage by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by 20%, Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M. Def. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, and Resistance to de-buff by 10%. Decreases Speed by 20%. Recovers 5% of physical damage inflicted on the ***** as HP with a certain probability. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore.
All i get is some acuracy and some evasion .
Is something i dont know or is a bug. w8 for details. tnx!
NmfxD 17:45 17.01.2017
Сообщение от Syndra:
Hi i got an shillen saint lvl 78 and his buff profecy of wind doesnt give his bonuses:
For 5 minutes, a powerful spirit acts to increase a party member's Max HP by 20%, Critical Rate by 20%, magic damage by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by 20%, Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M. Def. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, and Resistance to de-buff by 10%. Decreases Speed by 20%. Recovers 5% of physical damage inflicted on the ***** as HP with a certain probability. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore.
All i get is some acuracy and some evasion .
Is something i dont know or is a bug. w8 for details. tnx!
this pow on Gracia.We play on Interlude.
Syndra 17:59 17.01.2017
Ok but still only acuracy and evasion buff? from profecy of wind? even is interlude...

---------- Добавлено в 04:59 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было написано в 04:48 ----------

Accuracy +4, Evasion +4, Atk Speed +20%, Recover 5% of melee physical damage as HP, Critical +20% from behind, Critical Damage from behind +20%, Debuff Resistance +10%
well i was wrong the buff work well...
Impressio 18:08 17.01.2017
Syndra,
Statistics you will see only an increase in the accuracy, attack speed and evasion...
Debuff resistance at 24 slots practically useless.
Critical +20% from behind, Critical Damage from behind +20% are only useful for the dagger.

This buff is specific, and is mainly used with daggers with evasion bust or powerfull destroers, who have a straight hands.
Syndra 19:37 17.01.2017
Сообщение от Impressio:
Syndra,
Statistics you will see only an increase in the accuracy, attack speed and evasion...
Debuff resistance at 24 slots practically useless.
Critical +20% from behind, Critical Damage from behind +20% are only useful for the dagger.

This buff is specific, and is mainly used with daggers with evasion bust or powerfull destroers, who have a straight hands.
Tnx.
Ответ Up